Healthy, scepticism is the basis of all accurate observation, but there comes a time when incredulity means either culpable ignorance or else imbecility, and this time has been long past in the matter of spirit intercourse.
About The Author
Jock Brocas is a professional medium, Researcher, and Author. He is also the president of the ASSMPI and editor in chief of The Otherside Press. Jock works closely with his colleagues to share knowledge with three lessons in mind, Love, forgiveness, and compassion.
- Mediumship Karma
- Eleven Years of Wisdom
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold
- Quality Mediumship Diminished?
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
Join Our News Letter
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold - July 11, 2017
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017