Empaths are intuitive people. The signature characteristic of an empath is the ability to feel and absorb the emotions of others around them. Most mediums would say they are empaths, and while not all empaths are mediums, they share similar qualities. People seek out mediums because they are lost, lost a loved one, or are in a dark place. As a medium, you probably are affected by negative emotions and negative discussions on a daily basis. After a difficult session, it may be easy to treat yourself to a drink or drug to help forget about the session, or...Read More
Author: William Miko
- Mediumship Karma
- Eleven Years of Wisdom
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold
- Quality Mediumship Diminished?
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
Join Our News Letter
This Angel Healing book has been receiving accolades from professionals in the field of medicine and healing and has helped scores of individuals with self healing. More info →
If you have a serious interest in Physical Mediumship, this book should be a part of your collection. More info →
Robin Foy is best known for his work with the Scole Experiment and is considered one of the original pioneers in physical mediumship using new energy based methodology. He is the author of several books on physical mediumship and is a true expert.
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold - July 11, 2017
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017