Over 2,000 years ago, three mystical stories began to play out, ultimately were written down and are now a part of the formalized book of letters known as the Bible. Within the stories we find “clues and concepts” that support the core belief of Divine Metaphysicians, Spiritualists and Spiritists worldwide – mainly that of the “continuity of life after the change called death.” This core concept is supported within these old stories through the aspects detailed that many have come to call “precipitation mediumship”, “spirit writing” and by Spiritists as “pneumatography” (spirit writing independent of a medium’s hand.) The...Read More
Author: Kevin Lee
December 2007 was the month my life of spiritual turmoil was powerfully healed. My own little Christmas miracle happened – all due to a 3-inch by 5-inch ( 7.64 centimeter by 12.7 centimeter ) index card covered in colored images and names of family members in the Spirit world. You see, I was born into a very conservative Southern Baptist family. My family runs a cattle ranch in rural Texas. The Klu Klux Klan has a history of lynching in that predominantly white community. Local school busing was not desegregated till 1983 (the segregation of the races in schools...Read More
- Mediumship Karma
- Eleven Years of Wisdom
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold
- Quality Mediumship Diminished?
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
Join Our News Letter
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The First Modern Pioneer of Energy-Based Physical Mediumship – Rita Goold - July 11, 2017
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017