The greatest question affecting each and every human being is the question of death and dying. Do we simply cease to exist or do we pass quite naturally into the next world? Astounding personal encounters with supposedly dead relatives coupled with new scientific evidence based on quantum physics (the study of the invisible part of the universe) suggests that WE ALL SURVIVE death.
Written and presented by Alan Pemberton, this documentary features:
• Ronald Pearson – This scientist’s papers linking survival after death with subatomic physics have been peer-refereed and published by physicists in Russia and the United States.
• Michael Roll – The founder of The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom and the author of the pamphlet “The Scientific Proof of Survival After Death”.
• Gwen and Alf Byrne – These parents have been physically reunited with their “dead” son Russell in several hundred repeatable experiments.
• Tom Harrison – He tells the story of the incredible mediumship of his mother, Minnie Harrison, who was one of the greatest materialization mediums ever to make contact with people in the etheric.
• David Icke – Talks about life after death. David is an English writer and public speaker.
This video is the property of Alan Pemberton and The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom. It has been uploaded for nonprofit, educational purposes only (please see “fair use” statement below). No copyright infringement intended. Thank you for watching.
The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom (Official Website):
FAIR USE STATEMENT:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of paranormal, metaphysical, scientific, and social issues. I believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: