If you have not heard of the Scole experiment, then you will not want to miss this once in a lifetime Interview with Robin Foy, who was one of the original founders of the Scole experiment. This work was, and is, to this day, groundbreaking work on the afterlife. From a sleepy hollow village in north England, Scole became a world-wide phenomena itself and to this day is the topic of much discussion, films and controversy – Scole continues to confound science and the afterlife community.
About The Author
Jock Brocas is a professional medium, Researcher, and Author. He is also the president of the ASSMPI and editor in chief of The Otherside Press. Jock works closely with his colleagues to share knowledge with three lessons in mind, Love, forgiveness, and compassion.
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017