- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
"If you are interested in consciousness, after death communication, out of body experiences and what happens after transition this book is a must read. Tim and August have done an amazing job to bring this information through. It will stun, amaze and extend your conception of what is possible." ~ Victor and Wendy Zammit, co-authors of A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife and The Friday Afterlife Report More info →
An exciting collection of more than 200 of the most interesting and intriguing cases in the history of psychical research and mediumship over the last 160 years. An easy reference book on the subject of mediumship, whether trance, healing, physical or mental. The author has categorized each one into what amounts to something of an encyclopaedia on the subject. This book makes excellent primer for anyone not acquainted with the subject and a good refresher for those familiar with it. Complete with bibliography and index this is a 'must have' for anyone interested in the subject. More info →
Robin Foy is best known for his work with the Scole Experiment and is considered one of the original pioneers in physical mediumship using new energy based methodology. He is the author of several books on physical mediumship and is a true expert.
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017