Joyce Hawkes, PhD is a biophysicist and cell-biologist turned healer. Honored with a National Achievement Award for her work with the effects of environmental pollutants on fish cells, a post-doctoral Fellow with National Institutes of Health, and elected to the position of Fellow in the American Association for Advancement of Science for her research work. Following a near-death experience, Joyce changed careers and embarked on an extensive exploration of indigenous spiritual and healing traditions which she incorporated in her books: Cell-Level Healing and Resonance. Joyce was featured on a national TV special with Diane Sawyer (seen on Turning Point and Good Morning America), interviewed by Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast Radio and was filmed at Nihon University in Japan for a documentary that aired in 2005.
About The Author
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
An exciting collection of more than 200 of the most interesting and intriguing cases in the history of psychical research and mediumship over the last 160 years. An easy reference book on the subject of mediumship, whether trance, healing, physical or mental. The author has categorized each one into what amounts to something of an encyclopaedia on the subject. This book makes excellent primer for anyone not acquainted with the subject and a good refresher for those familiar with it. Complete with bibliography and index this is a 'must have' for anyone interested in the subject. More info →
Harrison Connections is a compelling and detailed account of multiple after death communications - a must read for anyone hoping to further understand this fascinating topic. Ann Harrison has given a personal and sincere account of her husband, Tom Harrison's after-death efforts to communicate with... More info →
Robin Foy is best known for his work with the Scole Experiment and is considered one of the original pioneers in physical mediumship using new energy based methodology. He is the author of several books on physical mediumship and is a true expert.
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017