Happy new year to everyone, it has certainly been a year with mixed blessings and a year with so...Read More
Healing or illness arises out of various needs and that may sound strange but it is a fact that we create our surroundings more specifically in spirit where we organise what difficulties we must incur for the benefit of our spiritual progression, but we also shape, here by means of our freewill and we may say that why would someone want to be ill but that in itself is a condition, isn’t it?
Illness manifests for various reasons our inability to cope for example with any given situation and the resultant stress. The fact that we have chosen a life “marred” by illness is a brave choice and so of the most advanced and beautiful souls have chosen lives of complete dependence on others and therefore at the complete mercy of others.
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017