What is Mental Mediumship? MENTAL MEDIUMSHIP Mental Mediumship is the most common of the two basic types of mediumship that are practiced today: there are literally hundreds of thousands of competent and genuine ‘mental’ mediums throughout the world. Although a few people do have naturally inborn early experiences of their own mental mediumship during childhood (and go on to develop such mediumship in adult life), virtually everybody (if they have the desire and patience to do so) is able to develop one or more of the four main forms of mental mediumship to some degree if they train regularly,...Read More
Author: Robin Foy
MEDIUMSHIP – THE NATURAL PROCESS OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE SPIRIT WORLD AND OTHER DIMENSIONS by Robin P Foy – Psychic Researcher and Ambassador for the Spirit World for 42 years Mediumship in its various forms has taken place since the beginning of time – despite the fact that most people assume that it only began with the launch of the official religion of ‘Spiritualism’ in 1848 through the Fox sisters at Hydesville in the New York State of the USA. Just as I have stated in the title of this article, mediumship can be defined as ‘The Natural Process of Communication with...Read More
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017