My dear father died suddenly in 1980 – three months after assuring me that we would live forever. The shock catapulted me into a state of impossible grief and an unwitting spiritual odyssey in search of answers. Tough gig for a seventeen-year-old. Having grown up in a family where love was our religion, I had minuscule knowledge of death and flatly refused to accept the searing finality of it all. Back in the day, I lived in Adelaide, South Australia, where talk of death and mediumship was taboo and soothsayers were written off as crackpots. So was I, for...Read More
Author: Linda Summer
- What Constitutes Real Evidential Mediumship
- The Secret Way We Learn Fear
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry
- Are Mediums More Prone to Addiction?
- Have I Been Abandoned?
- Authentic Mediumship – A Dying Art?
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship
- What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a spirit?
Join Our News Letter
Based on twenty-two years of research, this compelling and revelationary book contains spectacular eye-witness accounts of seance phenomena and dramatic communications from several famous people, notably Sir Winston Churchill, from the spirit world.The author's quest began in 1973 when, out of curio... More info →
If you have a serious interest in Physical Mediumship, this book should be a part of your collection. More info →
Robin Foy is best known for his work with the Scole Experiment and is considered one of the original pioneers in physical mediumship using new energy based methodology. He is the author of several books on physical mediumship and is a true expert.
Latest posts by Robin Foy (see all)
- The Very First Public Seance of Physical Medium, Colin Fry - June 3, 2017
- Founding the Noah’s Ark Society To Save Physical Mediumship - April 18, 2017
- The Importance of ‘Evidence’ in Spirit Communication. - February 22, 2017